IGNORED

Ambient Breakbeat Melodic Ting

Guest Ohshine On

Hey
really like your track, it has got a very positive and optimistic feel. the bassline is very nice

the most interesting element imo is this vocal sample, it fits very well and accomplishes the track

really great work, will favorise it
keep it up man, very very nice

Guest Ohshine On

fixed the embed - will listen later :)

Thank you! : )

Hey

really like your track, it has got a very positive and optimistic feel. the bassline is very nice

the most interesting element imo is this vocal sample, it fits very well and accomplishes the track

really great work, will favorise it

keep it up man, very very nice

Wow, you are too kind! That made me feel very good. I will definitely be posting more in the future : )

I checked out some of your tracks too. They are very good! I like your sense of space, it makes the mix sound very expansive and deep. The spoken samples are a nice touch as well, the lack of clairty in them adds to the mystery of the track :O

I am jealous of guys like you who can make minimalism sound good >:( haha. It cleans my ears out and makes the next track sound even better :)

Thanks again!

This has a nice, really mellow feel. I really like it. The percussion was tastefully done and didn't overpower the ambient qualities of the song, which was definitely good. Also, I loved the 90's feel to it.

Overall, this is a great song. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Archived