IGNORED

A little EP that I co-wrote

modey

Well, mods can move it if they want. I'm posting it here for people like me who don't actively check that forum but will listen to albums by watmmers posted here, cf. Zephyr Nova (I wouldn't have found out about that awesome album if he posted it in the ekt new releases forum)

Really liking this... nice work lad. At first something felt off about the vocals... the way the reverb would be dry one second then wet the next, but I guess I just had to warm up to them. Has a lot of western stand-off type moments to it. Kept waiting for some galloping horses or tin whistle sounds to creep in and out. Downloaded and will listen again!

Thanks! Yeah, vocal recording still isn't my strong point; not to mention the vocalist isn't the best. He does have occasional moments of amazing croons which make up for the rest of it though.

I have picked up a lot of tricks since we recorded the vocals for these tracks though! These are super-frankensteined as well; we did about 5 to 6 takes and then grabbed the best parts and hacked everything together. There was quite a lot of timing adjustment as well, since Ben (the vocalist) is a bit freeform with his delivery, haha.

Archived