IGNORED

New track... opinion required

Guest silencide

Guest Shining Rock

Yes awesome track, the production is perfect, tight and crystal clear, and the change up at around 3:00 is awesome

Yeah, this is obviously a good track - well put together, flawless production, nice beats etc. But somehow this left me quite cold. Bit same old, same old electronic music, you know what I mean? All that nice delay, chime riffs, twisted hi-hat line, multiple break trickery, sorry, but I find it all a bit boring now. Probably why I don't listen to Mu-Ziq that much any more - this reminded me of quite a lot of Billious Paths, same sort of idea....

Like I say, all very very well done, just thought it was like er, too electronic music. All the boxes ticked. But none of the emotion.

Sorry.

Guest silencide

thank you all for listening and for your candor...

more answers would be nice.

however, is someone wants to make a remix of this track,

samples are here:

http://silencide.free.fr/twist/

it's not a contest - nothing to win unless my deepest respect

(sorry for literal translation)

Guest yan_g of course!

the beginning reminds of autechre, my headphones are shit in this cyber, but the tracks seems veeeeeeeeeeeeery good, mr. love the sounds of the synths, sound very old, in a good way, reminds a lot of afx's laughable butane bob era too. the mood is intense, what inspired you for this? the more i listen to it the more i like it. deserves some more serious listening i guess but well, when i get your lp i'll listen to it full blast on my home speakers :)

wooo ça dechire ;)

p.s VIRE LES ESPACES DE TES NOMS DE FICHIERS et check tes mails @ vr77 cimer ;)

Guest yan_g of course!

i just realised that my left ear phone distorts like hell, so all the comments about the synths are like biased... listening again with new headphones...

hopefully the rotten headphones didn't make it better :)

i'll just say that the change @ 2:08 is a bit weird, doesn't fit that well for me... i don't mind the classiciness(?) of the track, it sounds to me like a winkhommage to the masters.

A very impressive track with a bit of blood from all genres. I believe anyone in this forum would take a butt-fucken liking to this.

Guest silencide

:happy: thx all

after all those comments, I can say that all synths were made with the SUBTRACTOR ( :wub: ) from REASON 3.0!

Archived