IGNORED

I don't really know how to describe this track

Bitraete

Nice! I'd describe it as sounding a bit like a Modeselektor intro! Interesting crunchy beats and a melody that goes beyond conventional dance music.

Personally, I'd like to hear it develop beyond the stacato thing (which gets a bit tiring) with some low end woomp over which you could reprise the melody maybe?

Nice! I'd describe it as sounding a bit like a Modeselektor intro! Interesting crunchy beats and a melody that goes beyond conventional dance music.

Personally, I'd like to hear it develop beyond the stacato thing (which gets a bit tiring) with some low end woomp over which you could reprise the melody maybe?

Hey thanks for the listen!

I think I agree about evolving it beyond the staccato thing. There's also much more I can think of to make it sound more unique and interesting. Right now I'm not entirely happy with the repetitiveness of the 4 bar structure. Hmm yeah, definitely lots I can do to this!

Thanks again for the feedback :)

I second that. Also, if the claps are supposed to work like a snare, I'd make them stand out more in the mix. I like how the end gets messy.

Archived