IGNORED

teaser

Jaffa

im putting out a 17 track lp on retropublik soon, this is one is a teaser from it. I also have a 15 track lp coming out on modarec recordings that me and F4 are setting up. This is just the start of this track, it fucking rocks, but me saying that is like me putting my foot/909 in my mouth...but whatever. Give me a heads up. I cut it off just before it explodes all over the place, haha, sorry;-) but yeah I'll see you in a month or 2 with full track and 16 other bombs.

Oh yeah , i forgot to tell retropublik this, so Max keep checking your email over the next few weeks.

awesomeness musicified.....this is great dude.....it has a warm menacing sound to it.....the beats, as always, sound fucking great.....I am looking forward to your retropublik release(as well as the other).....you are one of my favorites on here Jaffa and your music never disappoints

thats pretty cool, those higher pitched synth snippets are awesomest !

i wish the beats were heavier and more ominous though..distorted a bit maybe. they sound kinda m.o.rish and generic in the current form.

Guest The Animator

really like it........the groove and the distorted sounds are well good, let us know when the album is out!

Guest Promo

Yeah i agree with plug on about making the beat even stronger. I dunno about evil but was quite funky. I could think of maybe stronger notes but the vibe was quite groovy. :cool:

nice little track there. Would be a good background loop for the next earthworm jim game, that is if they ever come out with another one.

Hey thanks alot everyone. About the beat, this being a teaser and all there's alot of other beat work that ensues about 19 secs after I cut it off, not everything in the track is apparent on this snippet but all will be revealed in good time haha. Hopefully it wont dissapoint.

you know leevee stylee

haha shit if i can fit that in somewhere i just might..

Guest grasshoppa

nice snippet! liking the darkness/funkiness of synths,

shall be one to look forward to

Archived