IGNORED

something NEW and OLD simultaneously!

Bitraete

Very cool, I like the glitchyness and the drums that come in around 47s are well cool. Finish it.

Thanks for the listen + feedback! + glad you enjoyed! I very much should finish it indeed. As I should finish a bunch of other tracks. My aim from now on is to turn music making into more of a daily activity. And hopefully eventually all of these will get finished proper!

(also, i really like the vibe in your tracks!)

(too many exclamation points in this post? who knows man! maybe i'm just well enthusiastic!!!)

Guest rrredarmyyy

I like how bright this is without getting harsh - it's a lot of high energy, and really full, but not aggressive. That fits how it's cut up really well! Also I like how the rhythmic riff sort of floats around and stays consistent while the bits it is changing morph and evolve and become rounder over time. I'd like to either here a consequent part, like a B part with the rhythm and harmony changing a little, or hear it build to something explosive. While I'm thinking about it, I also really like how it really melds the synth and drum tones together, maybe because that's something I have to work a lot at? Nice track!

I like how bright this is without getting harsh - it's a lot of high energy, and really full, but not aggressive. That fits how it's cut up really well! Also I like how the rhythmic riff sort of floats around and stays consistent while the bits it is changing morph and evolve and become rounder over time. I'd like to either here a consequent part, like a B part with the rhythm and harmony changing a little, or hear it build to something explosive. While I'm thinking about it, I also really like how it really melds the synth and drum tones together, maybe because that's something I have to work a lot at? Nice track!

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback! Any music of yours you'd like me to check out? : )

Archived