IGNORED

Questions, observations, annoyances, and grievances

Nebraska

do you have any? post them here. maybe someone can help. like this:

marlon brando. does anyone get why this guy was/is popular? i though his performance in the godfather was lazy, was generic in superman and pretty much forgettable in the score. i also dislike apocalypse now as i find it an overindulgent mess. anyone know why this guy continues to be considered such a great thespian?

It's an emotional thing. So you don't understand. Apparently.

Also, the title of the thread sums up the entire forum. Why not keep it at "who the fuck does this horrible Marlon Brando guy think he is?"

marlon brando. does anyone get why this guy was/is popular? i though his performance in the godfather was lazy, was generic in superman and pretty much forgettable in the score. i also dislike apocalypse now as i find it an overindulgent mess. anyone know why this guy continues to be considered such a great thespian?

mainly due to his strong performances in the films A Streetcar Named Desire, The Wild One and On the Waterfront (widely regarded as a classic) which effectively launched his career. plus the fact that many regarded him as very attractive. He was the Tom Hardy of his day.

Archived