IGNORED

low def horror

The low-fi aspect sounds very genuine as opposed to VST abuse. These days it is hard to escape the gravity-well of VHS Head when making music with samples like the ones present here. but overall this track sounds a bit 'jammier' than something he would make which makes it more worthwhile. The detuned melody that drifts in around the 5:30 mark with the repeated female phrase ("Dirty Pants"?) is my favourite portion.

Good work :)

cheers im more into finding breaks and stabs sound scapes. i first got into vhs for film rather than sound. but it also helps when u know whats been used to make the sound tracks in the first place. the 80's 90s was riddled with korg m1 and a lot synths etc :) all the best :)

Really liked the pitched down vocals at the beginning. Are you side chaining the noise/static when the drums come in for a bit?

And is this all hardware? You didn't make this stuff in any software?

Guest brendyman

Really chill track, that first one. I could concentrate on homework hardcore to this

Like Danny said, was this all hardware? If it was, then serious props to ya

Cool stuff made in a forgotten town at the end of the world !!!

I glad you are putting music out there to see if it echoes back

• 2 weeks later...

Archived