IGNORED

tearjerker nanoloop

hokum

At first it's like a sad moment in Earthbound but then it gets a bit similar to Arovane or I Care Because You Do-era Aphex and the mood changes (imo for the better.)

There's something about some bits of the percussion that is maybe a bit too safe, but it changes often so it gets to better bits soon.

I'd like to see some sort of strange educational or corporate or scientific or 3D video set to this, the sort of thing that is supposed to exist for a very limited public and they sit in a dark room in some big building watching it and it's something that doesn't happen often, like when you're a school kid and they take you on a field trip to a factory.

At first it's like a sad moment in Earthbound but then it gets a bit similar to Arovane or I Care Because You Do-era Aphex and the mood changes (imo for the better.)

There's something about some bits of the percussion that is maybe a bit too safe, but it changes often so it gets to better bits soon.

I'd like to see some sort of strange educational or corporate or scientific or 3D video set to this, the sort of thing that is supposed to exist for a very limited public and they sit in a dark room in some big building watching it and it's something that doesn't happen often, like when you're a school kid and they take you on a field trip to a factory.

Corporate sexual harassment video

I really liked this, I'm gona keep tabs on your work from now on.

I liked the soft crunchyness of the drums and the soft synths mix well.

I agree on the Arovane thing sounds a bit like him.

Maybe add some extra effects/noise to give it a little more feel. Some sounds that connect it back to the real world, to the listener.

emotional comfort, pleasure, slight nagging emotional discomfort at the same time - relaxed but maybe worried

the beats gave me this stoned feeling because of the dragging (not sure how else to describe it) rhythm

Archived