IGNORED

Akai Rhthym Wolf

calx

So after many years of being an avid listener and DJ, I stumbled across this little machine today, I'm wondering if you guys think it's a nice place for me to get into producing some sounds?

It looks kinda cool but I know zero about hardware lol. Has anyone tried one? Is it worth the money? And yeah just some general discussion around it would be cool....Thanks...:)

don't think anyone's even heard it yet...not available until august and I don't think there are any demos on line yet....

LOL, I guess it's just preorders online then huh, thanks though :)

lol yeah, i really want to hear some demos though, i'm pretty interested in the rhythm wolf..starting to seem a little like vapourware :cat:

lol yeah, i really want to hear some demos though, i'm pretty interested in the rhythm wolf..starting to seem a little like vapourware :cat:

Correct, I'm just getting ahead of myself (and a bit exited lol) in terms of making some music, it's been a long time coming tbh.

Archived