IGNORED

84 Illegal Photographs

calx

So surprising that there have been no reports of people falling off. Surely a gust of wind can change everything so quickly, especially at that height. Those Russian nutcases go up and do workouts on them too. The YouTube videos are redonkulous.

I read a story about 3 months ago where a couple of chavs were having sex on a balcony on the 4th floor of some slum in Birmingham or something, he's had an intense orgasm, pulled out and stumbled backwards, spazzing out, limbs jolting around all over the place, fell off the balcony....he has encompassed the entire spectrum of human emotion in one nanosecond.

It wasn't Birmingham it was Deptford, South London. And he didn't pull out, she was still attached to him when his legs went to jelly and they both became slaves to gravity. That's according to an eyewitness who was watching from a neighboring balcony, presumably wanking.

''The guy was lifting the girl and putting her on the bannister, he kept on doing it. She had her arms around his neck and then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs buckle – he stumbled backwards and she stumbled with him. Then they both fell off.’

If you're planning on cumming stoopid hard tonight, do it on the ground floor. Or learn to control your orgasm.

I read a story about 3 months ago where a couple of chavs were having sex on a balcony on the 4th floor of some slum in Birmingham or something, he's had an intense orgasm, pulled out and stumbled backwards, spazzing out, limbs jolting around all over the place, fell off the balcony....he has encompassed the entire spectrum of human emotion in one nanosecond.

It wasn't Birmingham it was Deptford, South London. And he didn't pull out, she was still attached to him when his legs went to jelly and they both became slaves to gravity. That's according to an eyewitness who was watching from a neighboring balcony, presumably wanking.

''The guy was lifting the girl and putting her on the bannister, he kept on doing it. She had her arms around his neck and then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs buckle – he stumbled backwards and she stumbled with him. Then they both fell off.’

If you're planning on cumming stoopid hard tonight, do it on the ground floor. Or learn to control your orgasm.

Yuh, then i read that that there's a guy two balcony's along watching the guy watching the tragic love makers

''I've never seen a tootsie roll being beat like this, i could see his eyes were transfixed on something, it was two baclony's along and one down, he was in a masturbation trance. It was as if he was experiencing the same thrills of the subjects of his voyeurism. I saw a manic grin on his face. It was only after he started screaming and jolting around all over the place i knew something wasn't right. I thought he was having cardiac arrest brought on by some kinda dumb orgasm. It was only when i saw the news and all the ambulances below that i realised what had happened''

Archived