Hi Scores

Franciscus

Label: skam

Catalog: ska 008

Date: Dec 1996, re-released 07 Sep 1999, 30 Oct 2002

Limited: 3000 - 8000 - 500

Format: cd and 12"

From Fredd-e.

So I bought this one a while ago in a record store, it's got this small piece of paper in it, with the postal adress of Skam. Help me, I don't know if this is from 1996, 1999 or 2002.

Edit; and it's re-released in 2005 too..

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=14139

Guest ambodino mutuumbooo

if you bought it shortly after the tch release in a regular record store then my guess is that it's the 2005 re-re-re-re-release. it's the one I got, too.

if you bought it shortly after the tch release in a regular record store then my guess is that it's the 2005 re-re-re-re-release. it's the one I got, too.

Mhm, yeah. Fuck regular record stores. :getlost:

The biggest differences are the bar code on the 2nd release on the vinyl version. I don't have mine handly at the moment (work) to give you the other details.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

I got my copy off WarpMart about on last January. It only costed me about 14CAD!!! :grin:

I got my copy off WarpMart about on last January. It only costed me about 14CAD!!! :grin:

Also the 2005 re-release? Mine was eleven euros from a record store. Fair enough..

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

Also the 2005 re-release? Mine was eleven euros from a record store. Fair enough..

Yes, it was the 2005 re-release.

Archived