IGNORED

Tears From The Compound Eye

Guest Ally

Guest Ally

As I listen to it, I just felt compelled to post in and say how gorgeously sublime 'Tears From The Compound Eye' is. On a par with other beatless BOC classics like 'Olson' or 'Bocuma'. Do you agree?????

Guest Moebius

It is a tremendously good track, my favorite off the new album. Of the new batch, it's the one with the most of the old-time BoC nostalgic feel.

Guest Archrival
As I listen to it, I just felt compelled to post in and say how gorgeously sublime 'Tears From The Compound Eye' is. On a par with other beatless BOC classics like 'Olson' or 'Bocuma'. Do you agree?????

Its not only on par with those excellent classic boards tracks but I would go as far as saying Tears From The Compund Eye is even better than those...

It cant get more melancholic than TFTCE.

Guest Shockerbrown

:mellow:

Er, have I done something wrong?

lol just messin with ya. i had the urge to post this mellow smiley.

TFTCE is good. Slow this Bird Down is excellent. I like TCH the album a lot. Most of the tracks don't stand out so well on their own, but the overall sound and flow of the album is good, if quite different from their earlier work.

Guest hexagon sun
TFTCE is good. Slow this Bird Down is excellent. I like TCH the album a lot. Most of the tracks don't stand out so well on their own, but the overall sound and flow of the album is good, if quite different from their earlier work.

hi. i think tears from...is good, but not in exces, for me. I think is litle boried. It can't be compared with bocuma, my good. For me, Oscar see red..., slow this bird down, peacocktrail, dayvan cowboy, into the rainvow view are the best of this album

Archived