IGNORED

isaki Music (biRed)

Guest isaki

Hi, it was released yesterday on bandcamp as a name your price release, listen to it here (be sure to listen to track 5 which is Chartreuse's mix of my mix. It's a cracker):
http://phasetrois.bandcamp.com/album/frgments-modified-a

Mines is track 2,shout out to Chartreuse for reaching out to me with the opportunity - thankS!

Soundcloud

Please give it a listen and tell me your thoughts

This is gorgeous. Each section of the song stands on its own...I could have listened to much more extended version of this song where each section takes much longer to develop.

Listened to the soundcloud link in the first post, very smooth, excellent production, a little to poppy for my taste atm, but will definitely check the bandcamp.

About bired, like the virtuoso effecting, little sample ornaments that complement the beat, as of now the melody, chord sequence form 1.00 on sounds a bit too familiar imo, I'd copy & paste that pattern and try variations and or process the sound until something is found that inspires the next step, a continuation that is fitting with the intro minute.

thank you for listening mate, i very much appreciate your feedback and criticism. melody is definitely my weakpoint, more so evolving melodically from beginning to end. i will try to work on it

Archived