IGNORED

noisy spaz out

flacid

I don't think I heard anything from you here before but that is some great beat programming. I also like the sound palette you used (nice mixture of digital harshness and some more background acoustic sounds). more build up could have been nice but it's hard to tell with one listen because it's quite chaotic anyway and I can't hear it on a good system right now. Might think about listening to it again when I'm back home in a couple of days. want to share any info on the setup you used?

nice! I feel like some chopped vocals or jazz samples would sound good in there. It's missing a bit of a climax, but other than that this is very cool.

Very detailed drum programming, crisp sounds. top.

thanks for the kind words and listening dude. yeah, i know most of my tracks can do with extra in terms of samples but i don't really like looking for them! i have one track that includes a sample (that you can find in the link in my comment below)

sometimes i like to just make drum tracks without any synth or bass just to see what it turns out like. try to make the track move a long organically with variation in the drum sound rather than creating a drop or climax. one day i will get round to developing on the synth side.

I don't think I heard anything from you here before but that is some great beat programming. I also like the sound palette you used (nice mixture of digital harshness and some more background acoustic sounds). more build up could have been nice but it's hard to tell with one listen because it's quite chaotic anyway and I can't hear it on a good system right now. Might think about listening to it again when I'm back home in a couple of days. want to share any info on the setup you used?

i've added a few tracks before but on a different soundcloud account. this account is purposely a lot heavier/aggressive/chaotic than my other stuff. i know i should build up the tracks, add spaces/pauses but the majority of the time I'm more interested in the sound than the song if that makes sense (I do have some pauses/build ups/drops in some of the tracks below:) here are a few more tracks ive been working on recently...

setup is 100% digital and i use ableton.

Nice clap'age, beat work, hectic but minimal, not too fond of the nintendo bleeps in combination with the machine-like, almost industrial vibe the beat gives over time, expected it to progress in a more 'serious' direction :) .

Nice clap'age, beat work, hectic but minimal, not too fond of the nintendo bleeps in combination with the machine-like, almost industrial vibe the beat gives over time, expected it to progress in a more 'serious' direction :) .

To be honest I don't think any of my tracks progress in a serious direction :) I like the way that the bleeps are different from the industrial side but can understand if people don't like it. Cheers for checking the track out.

yeah, I like bleeps, gaming references and the idea of contrast, just felt listening to this particular track the bleeps took away from the energy I felt the track was moving towards, took away, rather then add or something :) .

Archived