IGNORED

Happy Hardcore/Techno Track ID Request

Ifeelspace

Appreciate that this is a long shot and, perhaps the wrong forum, but I'm trying to ID the track starting starting at 1 hour 3 mins 20 secs on this set. Always wanted to hear it in higher quality. Any ideas?

https://www.mixcloud.com/djsota/dj-druid-hard-fast-bournemouth-july-1994/

And yes I know it's a cheese-fest, but I'm going through some heavy nostalgia so suck it in :) Cheers

could we make this into the thread for ID:ing old rave tracks?

this pls, I just have the name "dance fire" to go on.

edit: whatever happened to this stuff, so good.

edit2: if anybody knows where I can get more of this pls tell me ill love you forever

Appreciate that this is a long shot and, perhaps the wrong forum, but I'm trying to ID the track starting starting at 1 hour 3 mins 20 secs on this set. Always wanted to hear it in higher quality. Any ideas?

https://www.mixcloud.com/djsota/dj-druid-hard-fast-bournemouth-july-1994/

And yes I know it's a cheese-fest, but I'm going through some heavy nostalgia so suck it in :) Cheers

Not my usual field of expertise but I knew I had it on an old tape somewhere.

:w00t: OMG! You really are Aces! I can't thank you enough. Such a tasty tune. i wasn't expecting a positive result here.

:beer::music:

Very glad to be of service. I know how annoying it is when you need to know what a track is and you can't find out anywhere.

:w00t: OMG! You really are Aces! I can't thank you enough. Such a tasty tune. i wasn't expecting a positive result here.

Very glad to be of service. I know how annoying it is when you need to know what a track is and you can't find out anywhere.

could you help me out too? I have been trying to ID this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljyam9ahrhrch0l/00%20-%2000%20-%20Dance%20fire.mp3?dl=0 since 2009

could you help me out too? I have been trying to ID this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljyam9ahrhrch0l/00%20-%2000%20-%20Dance%20fire.mp3?dl=0 since 2009

I've had a listen, I don't think I can help you with that one I'm afraid. It probably came out after the period where the music had advanced in such a way that I was no longer interested in it. I never was too into happy hardcore or (I'm just going to pull a genre name out of my arse here) trancecore. I would probably have known by proxy if it was released between 92-95 there was a lot of crossover back then. It wasn't unusual that tape packs from the raves would have sets of jungle, happy hardcore and techno from the same night. It became a lot more segregated later on, which was a shame. It became a lot less interesting after that in my opinion.

I'm still wracking my brain training to think of where you might be able to start. Do you know when abouts you first heard the track?

I've had a listen, I don't think I can help you with that one I'm afraid. It probably came out after the period where the music had advanced in such a way that I was no longer interested in it. I never was too into happy hardcore or (I'm just going to pull a genre name out of my arse here) trancecore. I would probably have known by proxy if it was released between 92-95 there was a lot of crossover back then. It wasn't unusual that tape packs from the raves would have sets of jungle, happy hardcore and techno from the same night. It became a lot more segregated later on, which was a shame. It became a lot less interesting after that in my opinion.

I'm still wracking my brain training to think of where you might be able to start. Do you know when abouts you first heard the track?

just youtube, I was an avid trancehead back then just downloaded whatever sounded good to me. I'm quite young so I wasn't part of the whole 90's techno scene.

edit: video was taken down since then, is probably more from >00's period I reckon.

just youtube, I was an avid trancehead back then just downloaded whatever sounded good to me. I'm quite young so I wasn't part of the whole 90's techno scene.

edit: video was taken down since then, is probably more from >00's period I reckon.

Not the version you posted but I'm not going to sit through any more of that shit. ;-)

I was thinking it had that early 2000's feel to it.

Looks like you got sorted in the process of me typing out a very long reply. Heh.

Not the version you posted but I'm not going to sit through any more of that shit. ;

hahaha lol cheers

amazon

Archived