IGNORED

Kid Lib - The Mystery Island EP

Mr.Sensi

This record will begin shipping as soon as the records arrive. As this is an early pre order the release date is still subject to change, but I will keep everyone updated on here, as well as on our facebook and soundcloud pages! Our current time estimate is around 9-10 weeks, so please hold tight while we get this project perfected for the massive! If you order this alongside other GBW releases they will all ship out at the same time once we have received the records for this release! If you want them separately then you will have to order them separately ;)

This pre order includes the full 'Mystery Island' digital album as well as 2 bonus digital tracks only available with this pre order! The vinyl also includes an extra track 'Fragile Agony' which will only be featured on the actual record... To hear it in full you will have to wait until your copy arrives.

Big up & bless up all the supporters worldwide keeping the Jungle alive as absolutely none of this is possible without you guys! Big respect from myself and the rest of the GBW fam! All Junglist & Junglettes Hold Tight!

Includes unlimited streaming of LUCKYMUFF 001 - Kid Lib - The Mystery Island EP (12" Vinyl) via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

http://greenbaywax.bandcamp.com/album/luckymuff-001-kid-lib-the-mystery-island-ep-12-vinyl

"Oscar".... ? =/ I remember your avatar on a diff screen name but can't place it.

My other name was Slumlord, but I had a different avatar (I think it was one that Fred McGriff had drawn) and that was many years ago when you could still change your username. I got stuck with Oscar, lol.

Cheers man. =)

I pre-ordered the vinyl and listened to all 20 tracks tonight. This is awesome, true jungle. Is this you?

Any other releases in this same vein you can recommend?

Cheers man. =)

I pre-ordered the vinyl and listened to all 20 tracks tonight. This is awesome, true jungle. Is this you?

Any other releases in this same vein you can recommend?

Glad ya like the tunes, man. They're not mine, but I am part of the label under Mr. Sensi.

There are still some copies of GBW003 (Champa B & Bazia) and GBW004 (Equinox, Darkman, Dwarde, & Phineus II) available. Green Bay Wax is basically the parent label of Lucky Muffin.

https://greenbaywax.bandcamp.com

I can't really think of any other labels that focus strictly on this sort of jungle.

8205 Recordings has released a few old school records and there could be more, so you'll probably want to keep an eye on that label as well.

http://blogtotheoldskool.com/8205/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived