IGNORED

logan - just a dream

Earth

Don't know if I've heard one of yours yet...

Open lolled at the opening because it was so unexpected, but that's good!

If this an original composition at the beginning, then fuckin fantastic. But now a slick little hip-hop beat is trying to creep it way in. This is good, but the way they segued wasn't really to my liking. The electro bass was just too foreign sounding to everything else that was going on. Perhaps DSP your way out of the orchestra and introduce the bass at the same time.

Ok so now I see what the point of the beginning thing was, once you introduced it again around halfway. Well.. I can't say that I can really dig on this too much. The middle section was a little sparse, though I recall the production was good. The orchestra just wasn't believable enough for me... like it really didn't seem like it should be there, even though I realise the title has a lot to do with why it is there.

Yeahm I never posted my shit much because I typically produce shit that sounds like borderline trance / orbital from 11 years ago so I didn't want people to take the piss out of for it :dizzy:

Although I posted a some clips a few weeks and people liked em which surprised me. Cheers.

Archived