IGNORED

I am Gerg Robots

iamgreg

Hey. I've been lurking here for ages, figured I might as well post what I've been doing.

Whilst I've been off work for Christmas I've felt in a really creative mood, and I've made 3 tracks that I really like

https://soundcloud.com/gerg-robots/tracks

(top 3)

Let me know what you think :)

Cheers for the feedbacks!

Images are taken from either the Voynich Manuscript or Codex Seraphinianus, can't remember which.

RE styles, I'm kinda experimenting with different workflows in Ableton still.

Outgoing Signal I'm especially chuffed with. Started with one midi signal on one track, fed it into a bunch of different instruments, and tacked arpeggiators and things onto them so they all behave differently.

Cheers for the follow chronical, currently listening to your stuff and really digging it!

One thing I was wondering, I do about 60% electronic stuff to ~40% guitar based stuff. I'm wondering whether I should split my soundcloud profile into two accounts, so each has a more consistent theme, either that or just hope I pick up followers who are into both sides, anyone have opinions on that?

I'm not sure which tracks you originally posted but I listened to a few bits from your SoundCloud. Getting Foggy With It and Leaving Now were my faves of the bunch.

Archived