IGNORED

After It All (New Song)

lyst

drums are nice. dig the big snare sound you have going on. the track has a lot of energy but the loop throughout the whole thing wears a little thin by the end imo.

drums are nice. dig the big snare sound you have going on. the track has a lot of energy but the loop throughout the whole thing wears a little thin by the end imo.

I can see that, was considering chopping down the track for that reason before.

Thanks.

By the loop, do you mean the drum loop or the vocal loop?

Nice wee tune. Good flow to it and it fades out really nicely.

Only things i can think for it is perhaps being a tiny little bit faster, 2 or 3 bpm faster maybe. The snare at the beginning could sound slightly sharper sounding. The baseline could expand a fair bit 2/3 of the way in. It's nice to absorb into :)

the vocal loop

the vocal loop

Ahhh thanks. Yea I think I will keep it as is. Was thinking about fucking with it more but stopped myself, i mean in reality you could spend a whole year on one track if you let yourself, fixing shit, adding shit. If you the creator are happy, think its good work, then just let it be.

Think this one might end up on the new Touched compilation, but not sure.

Archived