IGNORED

being a kid

flacid

Hey man, I was listening to exordium today and was blow away. Well done! I actually thought my SC had randomly selected the work of a composer before I realised it was a WATMMer...so yeah...props!

It reminds me a lot of RDJ...out of interest, which DAW do you use and which strings patch...the staccato parts sound lovely.I like doing things like that, always sounds edgy as fuck and sets a good mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrEwfkazos

lovely stuff

also checking your vladimir conch soundcloud, some really good stuff in there too, i approve

Thanks dude, appreciate your kind words and for listening. The other account is a bit more 'ambient' but looking to make orchestral stuff this year so wanted to separate them out.

Hey man, I was listening to exordium today and was blow away. Well done! I actually thought my SC had randomly selected the work of a composer before I realised it was a WATMMer...so yeah...props!

It reminds me a lot of RDJ...out of interest, which DAW do you use and which strings patch...the staccato parts sound lovely.I like doing things like that, always sounds edgy as fuck and sets a good mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrEwfkazos

Thanks man. To be honest it's only a quick piece (not to say I don't like how it sounds) to try and get an idea of sound quality. I plan to make more expansive, non loop based tracks but it's a good sign that you thought it was by a 'proper musician' ;)

I think because I listen to them so much I've accidentally made something that sounds a bit like Next Heap With/Icct Hedral... I don't know what a Staccato is yet but I'm sure I'll find out soon. I use Ableton but the DAW I use doesn't make any difference really, at least I can't think of any. The samples used are from Eastwest, check out Composer Cloud.

Archived