IGNORED

A couple of creations of mine.....

hardwired

Hi, below are a couple of tunes I'd love some feedback on. I feel like I'm at the point where I know what I'm doing but not quite "there" yet. Thanks for you time.

~

Its made with a synth called OpulenZ packaged with LMMS, I'm using the Linux version. I also add a little echo with the guitarix echo from them Ladspa plugin collection.

"OpulenZ is an emulation of the Yamaha YM3812, a.k.a OPL2, FM synth chip which was used in sound cards around 1990"

i'd definitely cut the first ten seconds off the first song. Also, i'd maybe add a sharp/loud snare near halfway through, or something to build it, maybe changing the chord patter instead of keeping the same chord changes going through most of the thing.

Some sort of subtle short clicky beats/noises somewhere in the second song would be nice, maybe then it would sound a lot like mum, but i would like that.

Archived