IGNORED

Mopfunk - Helt (demo mix)

machinemask

Lovely layering of the acid leads,quite a unique track!Always evolving as usual.Tight drum work!How you get drum loops to be so light and tight?i like them.Quality braindance as always mr Mopfunk!

dancing liek i'm mopping the floor :catnope:

lovely tune!!! i feel that some elements could stick more out of the whole mix, but i don't know how to achieve that therefore can't give you any hints... :( meticulous eq i guess...

edit: oh wait it's a demo mix, can't wait to hear the final product!

Lovely layering of the acid leads,quite a unique track!Always evolving as usual.Tight drum work!How you get drum loops to be so light and tight?i like them.Quality braindance as always mr Mopfunk!

tight n light drums....yeah just layer things, keep the levels nice and balanced, compress if needed but i don't do that too much with drums...hmmmm eq is important too. anywho yeah thanks for listening man :)

dancing liek i'm mopping the floor :catnope:

lovely tune!!! i feel that some elements could stick more out of the whole mix, but i don't know how to achieve that therefore can't give you any hints... :( meticulous eq i guess...

edit: oh wait it's a demo mix, can't wait to hear the final product!

thanks man, i'm glad you enjoy it. haha i suck at EQing anything, so yeah i hope it will be a bit fuller when released later on :)

Archived