IGNORED

New one Shot library released today - some free samples too

ignatius

is this the right place for this?

"UnDo" - Released today. 1861 one shots of drums, percussion, FX, bass etc.. Some kits to get you started and a free bundle of 64 samples to give you a bird's eye view of what the library is about.. all at the link below.

- The Free Samples are a direct download from the page below. just scroll down and you'll s the link to the zip. no need to sign in or leave an email etc.. just grab the samples and have a listen

https://buriedintime.bandcamp.com/album/undo-sample-library

This library picks up where my previous library, Circuit Malfunction - on SamplePhonics, left off.. well sort of. It's less glitchy/experimental and a bit more well rounded and it's quite a bit larger at 1800+ samples. There is glitch and weirdness in this library but there's also plenty stuff that's suitable to many genres.. all depending on how the user works i guess.

The read_me file is at the link above as well and has all the details about the library and what it is and isn't.. so i won't duplicate that here.

i'm self releasing this one to keep the cost low and to see if it's feasible to release libraries on bandcamp. the library shows up as a zip 'bonus' item in the download :)

All sounds are mono and 24/44 (24 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate) except the octatrack sample chains which are stereo

the samples are named with the prefixes below.

BD (160) = Bass Drum
Bass (339) = bass/sub bass/harmonic bass
SNR (236) = Snare
MTL (345) = Metal/bells/crash/cymbal and metallic sounds
HAT (72) = Hi hat and hat like sounds
PRC (379) = Percussion - all kinds of percussive sounds
FX (330) = various percussive FX sounds

The below kits/chains/instruments are only a portion of the 1861 samples in the library.

10 Ableton drum racks
12 Battery Kits (battery 4)
14 EXS format kits
14 Keymap format (now defunct Redmatica)
14 Kontakt 5 kits
14 Reason format kits
14 Structure format kits
5 UVI Falcon kits
14 Reaktor Sample maps (randomly generated)
10 Octatrack sample chains. 64 sounds per chain
12 Geist Drum Kits

Just to be clear, there are 64 free samples available. Then the 1861 samplers that come with the Kits / Chains / etc are $25, which is totally reasonable - just saying.

Just to be clear, there are 64 free samples available. Then the 1861 samplers that come with the Kits / Chains / etc are $25, which is totally reasonable - just saying.

yes. thanks :)

64 free samples.. to get a gander at what type of things are in the library

1861 one shots in total in the library.

a bunch of kits and sampler instruments for several formats that only use a portion of the 1861 samples. things to get the user started with but no construction kits.

so far response has been pleasant generally and i think bandcamp can work for this kind of things. it's more promotion on my end but simpler otherwise.

Archived