IGNORED

Rhythmic ambient

sinewaves

• 2 weeks later...

Good use of a metallic sounding reverb. I'm liking the in and out of tune sound here too. I like the subtle introduction of drums at around 4 mins in. At first I felt the ending could've been better, but after a second listen to the second half I like how it kinda feels like your winding down after a trip.

I like what I hear on your SoundCloud. Vinterfalgar is great! I'm gonna go through more of this later.

Oh shit, the tones and textures in this are really nice. Really digging the organic kind of development as it progresses, like a flower unfolding. Kind of like Actress meets Basic Channel?

I can't hear much bass frequencies on my earbud headphones, so I will have to give it another listen.

Definite Basic Channel vibe although more chaotic which is great as far as I'm concerned. Really like the atmosphere with this. For some weird fucking reason it reminds me of peer pressure. Like here's a crack pipe, have a go on it, it's wicked!

Archived