IGNORED

Aggy Electro

flacid

https://soundcloud.com/606303/perv

Dance track. First attempt with 707. Fun machine that doesn't remember patterns so makes you feel like recording which is a good thing.

Damn, that groove is infectious. Love the note selection on the pads, couldn't tell where it was going to go. Now I want a 707....

https://soundcloud.com/606303/perv

Dance track. First attempt with 707. Fun machine that doesn't remember patterns so makes you feel like recording which is a good thing.

Damn, that groove is infectious. Love the note selection on the pads, couldn't tell where it was going to go. Now I want a 707....

Cheers dude :beer: , fun little track. It's the 1st time I've overdubbed afterwards with pads so think that I will do that in future as it worked quite nicely. Get a 707 :emotawesomepm9:

Some weird timing in places, is that on purpose? Really like the ideas though. Bastard child of acid and industrial electro.

The weird timing is down to my timing unless you're talking about the drum choice? Most of my tracks are live recordings as I enjoy doing things that way and I try to keep the energy within it. This one was just a quick tune I put together and thought I'd upload it.

this is pretty badass! some reverbs specially on the melodies that pop up @19s would fit in nice. fantastic 303's, love it when they sound like whips...

Cheers dude :beer: I did put some reverb on the pads but I know what you mean. Sound a little dry.

Archived