IGNORED

NOWFEEL - Really Loves You

This is an old track I did, just got around to doing a first run on a mixdown. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Wanted to give it a few days and come back fresh. Looking for some feedback from you guys before I start fine tuning the mix. Thanks in advance 

https://soundcloud.com/nowfeel/really-loves-you

The mix sounds pretty good on my monitors. I really like the drums and tempo of the track, as well as those plucky sounds. Not a huge fan of the Burial-style vocals, but that's just personal preference probably. I wasn't expecting the ravey bass drop part, I think it could maybe use a better build up. Cool percussion in the 2nd half. I mostly like the beginning of the track, the latter half gets a little too clubby for me (which, again, is a personal preference thing). 

The mix sounds pretty good on my monitors. I really like the drums and tempo of the track, as well as those plucky sounds. Not a huge fan of the Burial-style vocals, but that's just personal preference probably. I wasn't expecting the ravey bass drop part, I think it could maybe use a better build up. Cool percussion in the 2nd half. I mostly like the beginning of the track, the latter half gets a little too clubby for me (which, again, is a personal preference thing). 

Thanks for the listen, definitely not everyones cup o tea :) 

Archived