IGNORED

mda JX10

ceiling

To use this plugin within Logic I had to wrap it with a VST to AU converter.

It works fine, glitches out a bit every now and then but is relatively stable. Tweaked with some of the presets and made a nice little tune on it last night, came back to it today and its returned to its default sound : ( 

Anyone else using this on Logic or any other DAW and had an issue with this? Some advice on anything I could to remedy this would be handy : )

Love this plugin so much, don't want to give up using it via Logic. 

Dang, that is a blast from the past, used it around 2000'ish :) .

About returning to the initial state; dunno how this would work in logic, but in Renoise you could double mouse click all vsti's parameters through an automation device in the automation editor, laying down the changed values for future recalling (there is a tool which automates this process, like taking a snapshot of all settings; http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/topic/39170-new-tool-28-snapshot/page-1 ), you can also save a preset or bank through the Renoise gui (.fxp, .fxb).

I bet logic lets you automate a vstis parameters, perhaps when you've got the wanted sound you can initialize the particular values somehow? Otherwise saving and loading a preset could be an option?

Dang, that is a blast from the past, used it around 2000'ish :) .

About returning to the initial state; dunno how this would work in logic, but in Renoise you could double mouse click all vsti's parameters through an automation device in the automation editor, laying down the changed values for future recalling (there is a tool which automates this process, like taking a snapshot of all settings; http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/topic/39170-new-tool-28-snapshot/page-1 ), you can also save a preset or bank through the Renoise gui (.fxp, .fxb).

I bet logic lets you automate a vstis parameters, perhaps when you've got the wanted sound you can initialize the particular values somehow? Otherwise saving and loading a preset could be an option?

I use the plugin in Renoise and don't have any issue with it, I just want to be able to use it in Logic. 

I guess I can just save all my tweaking as a new preset, It's just annoying and means by the end of the year I'm gonna have so many presets for this thing. 

I was just hoping that someone else on this forum uses the plugin with logic as well but doesn't suffer this issue. Which would mean that there's a way around it. 

Archived