IGNORED

Techno track "Taeper"

zoix

High/mid frequencies sound bright and clear and loud, so that's great, but the low-mid and lower areas are a bit muddy, and just straight up, that kick drum needs to KICK. I like the noise you have pumping along with it, but the kick drum just doesn't have any weight to it. Maybe it just needs to be louder, maybe it needs some tweaking, but that's the first issue I noticed.

Arrangement is interesting but it goes on a little too long for what it is...I'm all for long slowly changing techno songs but this one just wasn't quite interesting enough to warrant its 7 minute time. The spaces are a little too drawn out imo, maybe just keeping some bass pumping low there or something, I'm not sure, but I 100% lost the groove during them, and that's a little dangerous in a dance track :)

The high tom-ish sounds, the little bits of grit throughout, the slight melody, all good and I think they make the track worth revisiting and cleaning up. Great sense of space throughout with all the atmospheric stuff...not anything unique, I'll say that, but it all works well. Please do post where the track ends up!

High/mid frequencies sound bright and clear and loud, so that's great, but the low-mid and lower areas are a bit muddy, and just straight up, that kick drum needs to KICK. I like the noise you have pumping along with it, but the kick drum just doesn't have any weight to it. Maybe it just needs to be louder, maybe it needs some tweaking, but that's the first issue I noticed.

Arrangement is interesting but it goes on a little too long for what it is...I'm all for long slowly changing techno songs but this one just wasn't quite interesting enough to warrant its 7 minute time. The spaces are a little too drawn out imo, maybe just keeping some bass pumping low there or something, I'm not sure, but I 100% lost the groove during them, and that's a little dangerous in a dance track :)

The high tom-ish sounds, the little bits of grit throughout, the slight melody, all good and I think they make the track worth revisiting and cleaning up. Great sense of space throughout with all the atmospheric stuff...not anything unique, I'll say that, but it all works well. Please do post where the track ends up!

Thanks man great feedback! I'll let this one lay for a while and then come back to it.

Archived