IGNORED

Identify the airplane

hello. An hour ago a airplane flew overhead, I was on the bike and couldn’t snap a pic before it was gone again.

I want to know what airplane it was.

It had a distinct feature - something like mini wings at the nose, little bit like a hammerhead shark. Made a sketch. Here is the sketch:

H1d3SNXkX.jpeg

I don’t remember if the engines were on the wing or on the main body. The wings were straight, and kinda distinctly at the rear. Probably has to do with the nose wings.

halp, pls

ayyyy that does look close! definitely similar architecture, tho p sure the main wing was straight, and it had these arrow shaped stabilizers at the rear end (not familiar with plane part nomenclature) - canards = progress :)

ah yes the Piaggio looks like it! Unless there’s another which looks very close to that it has to be it.

Posting that on watmm was a long shot but that was solved quick lol. Cheers man :)

yeh yeh it was that for sure

220px-2010-04-11_14_28_33_Switzerland_Kl

man it's unusual looking from that angle

I saw one of these at Air Fete 2000 or 2001 at RAF Mildenhall. Italian AF I think. 

glad to help

Archived