IGNORED

Yay, more acid!

eh, i know alot of people are getting sick of all this acid. so i figured i'de post some more, hehe.

actually, these are the first four "acid" tracks i ever made, not too long ago. i'm working on some new stuff (non-acid) and just wanted to put something up in the mean time. They're pretty basic and straight to the point, nothing original, but i like them. made for the purpose of having something to jump around to in my bedroom to.

just thought i'de share to see what you guys think of them think them. oh yeah, these tracks were made waaaay under the influence, so...

thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/gelcap

Yeah I like the tracks man - really nice work.....just a pity about the Rebirth kind of acid noise - I'm really not into Rebirth. You should download ABL pro (or get a warez version....).

But the energy of the tracks is spot on and the programming etc! Nice.

kara- thanks for the kind words....lol, yeah the 303 line in track four is from one of the re-birth demos, i just liked the way it sounded, and had a feel for how the bass should sound. it's got a southern bounce sorta feel to it. anyway thanks for listening, your the coolest aunty :grin:

BCM- i'm glad you enjoyed these, man. yeah, i don't like the sound of the re-birth 303 either, it doesn't even compare to the real thing. What is ABL pro?...would i be able to sync it with reason?

thanks for listening!

kara- thanks for the kind words....lol, yeah the 303 line in track four is from one of the re-birth demos, i just liked the way it sounded, and had a feel for how the bass should sound. it's got a southern bounce sorta feel to it. anyway thanks for listening, your the coolest aunty :grin:

BCM- i'm glad you enjoyed these, man. yeah, i don't like the sound of the re-birth 303 either, it doesn't even compare to the real thing. What is ABL pro?...would i be able to sync it with reason?

thanks for listening!

Yeah, AudioRealism Bassline Pro - best 303 VST by miles and miles and miles. You can maybe find it on Soulseek (I did!) or Bit Comet or something.....Or you could always BUY it!

Anyway, check the link here...

I'm sure it can sync with Reason yes.

hey BCM, just to make sure...

is it AudioRealism Bass Line , or AudioRealism Bass Line PRO? because the website states that the non-pro version is the 303 emulator...and pro is not?

well i d/l'ed both demo versions, and for some reason i cannot find a link to the actual programs, there's no descktop icon, and no direct link in the ABL program folders. am i doing something wrong here??

Well, both of them are 303 emulators - it's just that PRO is a whole lot more as well - a really powerful monosynth in fact. Still makes wicked acid though...

Er, not sure why the downloads aren't working...it's just a .dll file that you put into your VST folder. Then load up whatever you use to run VSTs (Fruity Loops, ACID, Cubase whatever) and refresh the list and it should appear!

Fuck the demo versions though. Seriously, go on Soulseek and type in Audiorealism and see what you can find! Or any torrent downloader. If not, I may be able to hit you up with a full version....

Just a thought - are you using anything that you can put VST instruments into? Obviously you can't put them in Reason, and Rebirth is standalone software (just with syncing capabilities), which would obviously work with Reason.

AudioRealism's not like that. You can't just load it up and make a tune. You have to have a VSTi host to load it into. I use Fruity Loops v.6 (but I think any version of FLoops from 3 onwards has VST support). You can also use Ableton, Renoise and the programs I mentioned earlier as well as loads more....

Well, both of them are 303 emulators - it's just that PRO is a whole lot more as well - a really powerful monosynth in fact. Still makes wicked acid though...

Er, not sure why the downloads aren't working...it's just a .dll file that you put into your VST folder. Then load up whatever you use to run VSTs (Fruity Loops, ACID, Cubase whatever) and refresh the list and it should appear!

Fuck the demo versions though. Seriously, go on Soulseek and type in Audiorealism and see what you can find! Or any torrent downloader. If not, I may be able to hit you up with a full version....

Just a thought - are you using anything that you can put VST instruments into? Obviously you can't put them in Reason, and Rebirth is standalone software (just with syncing capabilities), which would obviously work with Reason.

AudioRealism's not like that. You can't just load it up and make a tune. You have to have a VSTi host to load it into. I use Fruity Loops v.6 (but I think any version of FLoops from 3 onwards has VST support). You can also use Ableton, Renoise and the programs I mentioned earlier as well as loads more....

ah, i see...

yes, I'm only using Reason so this makes sense....I have no VSTi host. which VST host would you reccomend? preferably something I can d/l on slsk or something.

It looks like I'm going to have to ditch Reason altogether to use ABL? eh, if thats the case then I might as well just put my Reason software up on ebay, most of the patches sound like shit anyway...oh well.

I'm going to try to find FL 6 and see if i can figure this out, looks like VST's are the way to go. Oh, I couldn't find ABL pro on slsk, just ABL....

anyway, i really appreciate the help, man.

Archived