IGNORED

Let's try that again - a remix for your thoughts....

david1806

Hi all...

I posted before but I had messed things up, and the track was not in the link - apologies for that.  Admin are welcome to remove it....

Anyhow, it is there now.  I have entered a competition, if anyone wants the details do let me know.  I must stress that this is FAR from finished, plenty more to do with it, but thought I would get some initial reactions.

Thanks in advance, it's here, track called Take Away:
https://clyp.it/user/b4s0eyas

David

45 minutes ago, david1806 said:

I posted before but I had messed things up, and the track was not in the link - apologies for that.  Admin are welcome to remove it....

This isn't good enough David. I shan't listen until you THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

GOOD DAY SIR.

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

This isn't good enough David. I shan't listen until you THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

I know, it is truly outrageous - I should be banned for life!!!

UPDATE:

Just to let you know, I have been at it all night - and it's almost finished.  I just need to stay away from it for a week or so, and then do the final mix, as it's terrible at the moment.  Number one rule when doing a final mix, is to not listen to it for awhile - I just can't do it properly when I have been working on it for hours and hours.  Also, I always do it at about midday, it's a proven fact that your hearing is optimal at the time....it's true, honest!!!!

Still need to add a couple of flush touches and I do want to add the female vocal to the verse, but apart from that, it's pretty much done.  

The site has been updated:
https://clyp.it/user/b4s0eyas

Archived