IGNORED

Compusonics

snack master

Whoops, I meant to post this in "Your Latest Creations"....

I got inspired by late '80s - early '90s aesthetics recently and decided to make a music project out of it.  So,  i set up some of my hardware from that time (Roland D-110, Kawai K1m, Roland Alpha Juno, Casio VZ-1, Ensoniq TS-12) and made some tracks based on exploring that era's sound.  Here's some early work out of all that:

Hi !

I listened everything and nice sounds, I took pleasure especially on :

[Integration]

[Distance Driver] for my at 4:00 the add is too loud

[Engineering And Design] at 2:27 I found the add too loud and at the end perfect

[Sunset Aesthetic] I think it will be great to have the add around 1:00 with less attack to let breathe this new sound (like the one around 1:48). So nice around 3:00, I love it !

Well done ?

1 hour ago, odyriin said:

Hi !

I listened everything and nice sounds, I took pleasure especially on :

[Integration]

[Distance Driver] for my at 4:00 the add is too loud

[Engineering And Design] at 2:27 I found the add too loud and at the end perfect

[Sunset Aesthetic] I think it will be great to have the add around 1:00 with less attack to let breathe this new sound (like the one around 1:48). So nice around 3:00, I love it !

Well done ?

hey, thanks for listening.  i'm not sure what you mean when you are using the word "add" (as in the add being too loud).  are you talking about the bass?

Archived