IGNORED

gcvh - Jason Potratz

memcon

yo this is really good. wasn't much feeling the first track and there's one or two others that didn't catch me but overall this is really unique, some really cool tones and approaches/directions taken. was surprised how strong of a collection here. :music:

oh and jsyk around here everyone usually does [artist name] - [release name].... oh and read the rules ...welcome :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds great! There are a few releases of mine floating around in the world, besides my Bandcamp stuff, at any given moment on the labels Sunwarped, Halocyan, and Phthalo. I'm not trying to big up myself, just giving you some other choices if you like what I do. Thanks again for your interest.

My stuff on Bandcamp is unmastered at this point, basically just the "raw" files but I just picked up the latest Ozone mastering software so I'm gonna try to give my releases a little audio sparkle from here on out. Key word is try, mastering seems to be an artform all unto itself. Cheers!

Archived