IGNORED

Drumspillage 2 is sex

ryancolecreate

So the beta for Drumspillage 2 is out to those who preordered. I bought the preorder like 4 or 5 months back and had kinda forgotten about it. I just installed the beta and woah! So nice.

If anyone here has used the first version the main differences are a couple of new drum models, but the main kicker for me is the ability to modulate nearly everything via velocity. It makes everything so dynamic and nice sounding when drum hits change each time they sound.

New favorite soft synth!! (again)

post-4005-0-33351800-1393021093_thumb.png

Here's a screen and a sound demo. Enjoy!

ds2 test-Main-2.m4a

post-4005-0-33351800-1393021093_thumb.png

I grabbed the beta but haven't installed it yet... Anyway, pretty impatient to jam with it. I wish though it could also play samples : something like Elecktroid, but with all DS2 synth modules, it'd be lovely.

I bet you had a lot of fun with it running inside Numerology. Have you already switched to Num4 ?

Diao : if I remember correctly, DrumSpillage 1 was something like 100€ ? AudioSpillage runs sales (with 20% to 50% discounts depending on the sale) frequently though.

no I haven't upgraded yet, although I could. I think I'll also soon upgrade to pro. :) I can't wait for the ability to record live jams to the timeline in N4. That will be such a killer feature, and will really let you compose super fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived