IGNORED

encym complete 2014

encym

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

came back for another listen always good work top stuff :)

hope it goes well and you get a good crowd.

Cheers, will report back!

And in case anyone's keen on playing with one of my guitar sounds, here's a sample for you to remix, re-imagine, improvise with, add to existing beats and rearrange to your heart's content:

https://soundcloud.com/encym-soundtracks/kraftspeed

http://weeklybeats.com/#/encym/music/kraftspeed

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you a wonderful video for the encym track Layerings by Charli....

Captures the atmosphere of the tune perfectly!

Enjoy!

tracks so good that it frustrates me to no end that i will never get to this level of production quality

That's very flattering. Thanks!

Frustration is part of it unfortunately, and I've experienced no shortage of long uninspired phases (i.e. writer's block), unfocused messing about with beginnings that never led anywhere, not touching Logic nor the guitar much at all for months, etc.

It just took me years of experimentation. Whenever you get the chance to pick somebody's mind who's really good at a certain thing (creativity, sound design, beat programming, mixing....), do so.

And most importantly: Just keep going.

All the best!

LDN Glitch and Lux Catcher reminds me of Nils Frahm in places. Some great layers/pads.

Cheers, that's quite a flattering compliment indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Grat stuff as usual man! haven't been to ylc for a while. happy to realise that watmm likes your stuff as well.

i should really come to see one of your gigs. cheers r!

Archived