IGNORED

Avery Tare's Slasher Flicks - Enter the Slasher House

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I didnt make it all the way through my first listen. didnt sound overproduced to me though. liked a few tracks. I was hoping it was a garage rock band to be honest

the little fang song was a misleading single. i wish the album were more like that. i do really like it a lot, however, i find myself getting frustrated at all the effects and noise just thrown on top for the sake of reverting to old tendencies. there are some real gems on here though. roses on the window and your card are my favs.

• 2 weeks later...

little fang is probably the poppiest he will ever go I would imagine. sounds like music for little kids.

blind babe I like

I wish the melodies were catchier. I've only given it two listens, but it sounded like a lot of window dressing piled on top of a lack of substance to me.

yeah I've given this a few listens now and its not becoming more enjoyable. there are a few moments but overall I might give up.

Guest bitroast

Eep I haven't yet listened but I've been meaning to. I quite liked Down There. Sort of complimented PBs Tomboy quite nicely, providing an alternate look into the creative brains behind animal collective. I'll still check this out , but lol, harsh rrsponses here aren't providing me with much confidence : )

down there was better than slasher flicks, but obviously a different project

slasher flicks would be amazing imo if the layers of noise weren't just piled on and if it was produced better

Archived