IGNORED

Full set of Analord vinyl for sale; but no case, sorry :(

dangmotu

Hi all, new poster, long time lurker. I have the full set of Analord for sale.

All have been played once and then filed for prosperity so the are all nm-.

I realize I am new here but you can check out my credibility by my ebay handle below (100% feedback with near 400 transactions)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=spponybard2&ftab=AllFeedback

I am asking for $300 us. Shipping within the US will be $15, outside the us, well, I'll have to get a quote for that, but will certainly do it.

Thanks so much for your time.

Yes, I could have been clearer. To answer your questions they all include their original sleeves and stickers, etc., but the leather binder is not part of the set, as I never forked over the $200 or so dollars when it was originally issued ;)

Guest LoveRhino

If there is still a whisper of availability I'd be keen to know the shipping rate to NZ. I'd wager its another $300 if not more. Still keen to find out if it is not too late.

If there is still a whisper of availability I'd be keen to know the shipping rate to NZ. I'd wager its another $300 if not more. Still keen to find out if it is not too late.

I haven't heard back from Stephen yet, but I did get a postage quote for you, just in case. Check your pm's :emotawesomepm9:

This is a decent deal. Can you quote me on shipping to Calgary Alberta, Canada?

I'm interested

Hey Stephen, could you let me know if you're still interested in these? Thanks, man

Add ten bucks for every day StephenG doesn't reply. Or remove a record starting with 12 until you run out.

cdbdb7bc85634a8a38a17041baf338673252fa97

lol jk <3

I pm'ed you back there Dan, sorry for the delay. Took some work to fully dislodge my head from my own anus so that I may reply to you.

wow $300 w/o binder? seems steep ;O

wasn't the binder more like $75 on first run or am i crazy?

Pretty sure it was prohibitively expensive (hence why it is rare and fetches big money nowadays. As far as $300 being steep, you'd really be hard pressed to pay that amount piecing out the entire set, 12 by individual12, let alone keeping the shipping at a manageable cost.

Hi sorry I didn't get back to you until now.

Unfortunately I'm not able to afford this at the moment like I expected. Had $1200 of car repairs this month I wasn't expecting....

Let someone else have a go at it. I appreciate your patience and again really sorry to have held this up I feel like a bit of a dick.

Hi sorry I didn't get back to you until now.

Unfortunately I'm not able to afford this at the moment like I expected. Had $1200 of car repairs this month I wasn't expecting....

Let someone else have a go at it. I appreciate your patience and again really sorry to have held this up I feel like a bit of a dick.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up, Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't that expensive chaps.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050110224908/http://www.rephlex.com/analord10.php

Just 40GBP shipped for the binder + 10. Richard revealed later on that Rephlex lost money on every single one of these as they cost more than that to produce/ship. I snapped it up back then and have never regretted it!

• 1 month later...

Archived