IGNORED

AE in Montreal

Bob Dylan

...will they finally play a snippet of Montreal ?

Haha, right.

How is the Fairmount theatre?

Conveniently close to Fairmount Bagels, which is conveniently the best bagel bakery in the world.

Obvious aencre is obvious ;) Was talking about the quality of the sound system. AE plays at 11h30 12h15 holy shit that's late!

12:15 bah that's nothing, I seem to recall they started at almost 1 in Brighton UK in 2010.

On another note, I'm about to pack my shit up and hit the road. Probably will see some of you weiners there but I don't know what you look like.

I was thinking I would scream out Tri Repetae at a quiet bit as an inside joke, but I haven't made up my mind.

If you see a dude wearing a badass orange shirt with a sasquatch with sharks and hippos on his arms and legs, that's me.

Was talking about the quality of the sound system.

Very centered (because of the theatron-y layout of the place) and bad with the bass, as you've probably just experienced. That didn't hold me from having a blast.

And bagels.

Guest magoni

that was an amazing set. really enjoyed the first half especially, which tracks/releases were those?

EDIT: oh, previous show recordings? got my hopes up there...

reminded me of their most recent stuff the most. really dug the subtle slow 4/4 that was buried under there most of the time, came across well live

Guest cheesechoker

By far the weirdest Ae set I've seen. 2005 and 2008 were straight enough to enjoy pretty easily in real time, but this one had many parts that left me scratching the old head. Rob Hall was great as usual, also enjoyed Cygnus, although his set ended rather abruptly (technical problems?)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived