IGNORED

analord 1-11

robotrobot

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm going to get really obscure on you guys and say backdoor.spyboter.a. i dunno. i've just discovered it and i kinda cherish it like it's my little beautiful. it's nothing special on first lilsten perhaps but i think it's great.

Guest Kenneth172
Pitcard on loop 24/7.

Checkmate.

the list of Kenneth's overused words grows ever longer. What's next?

Oh it's pick on Kenneth time again... :cry:

Which words might those be then?

i'm going to get really obscure on you guys and say backdoor.spyboter.a. i dunno. i've just discovered it and i kinda cherish it like it's my little beautiful. it's nothing special on first lilsten perhaps but i think it's great.

Good chune.

Backdoor.Berbew.Q tears up da spyboter in my opinion tho...

Pitcard on loop 24/7.

Checkmate.

1.OWNED (always in huge print)

2. Prick (even for watmm standards- just taking the meme too far)

3. (and now-) Checkmate.

Guest Kenneth172

Good chune.

Pitcard on loop 24/7.

Checkmate.

3. (and now-) Checkmate.

You Kenneth trainspotter you. Stop stalking me mate, it's getting tiresome.

And for the record, I've only said 'Checkmate' once...

Good chune.

Pitcard on loop 24/7.

Checkmate.

3. (and now-) Checkmate.

I cant help it that I frequent this forum and see your oftentimes unnecessary posts that get on my nerves! It seems like you try too hard or something. just relax.

Guest Kenneth172

Good chune.

Pitcard on loop 24/7.

Checkmate.

3. (and now-) Checkmate.

I cant help it that I frequent this forum and see your oftentimes unnecessary posts that get on my nerves! It seems like you try too hard or something. just relax.

I think you're a bit obsessive mate. Paying too much attention to miniscule details. Take a chill pill.

And for the record, I don't see how my posts are 'unnecessary' in your words. Just look at the amount of unnecessary waffle posted on here in the first place! Double standards mate...

Guest Caustic
W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

A winner hands down.

easilly the best tune of the analord series.! YOU Sir, are the winner.

Definitely.

Also,in b4 VBS Redlof

I think you're a bit obsessive mate. Paying too much attention to miniscule details. Take a chill pill.

And for the record, I don't see how my posts are 'unnecessary' in your words. Just look at the amount of unnecessary waffle posted on here in the first place! Double standards mate...

give me a chill pill and ill eat it/ im a braindance producer so im obsessive by nature. not all your post are unnecessary, just some (the one word "internet catchphrase" ones). As far as other people's "unnecessary waffle posted on here", i agree, but for some reason, when it happens in the afx forum, it pisses me off more cuz despite the fact that i now like general banter, i joined for the afx forum. needless to say, when a n00b signs up and immediately starts talking "loud" (and dont ask me to site examples too busy), it tends to get the people that are already established on the forum a bit perturbed.

Guest Kenneth172
W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

A winner hands down.

easilly the best tune of the analord series.! YOU Sir, are the winner.

Why thankyou squire. :beer:

I was starting to think I was the only one who rated W32.Mydoom.AU@mm as the standout track from the entire Analord series. There is a god... He's got ginger pubes, he's got a Tuss on... And he's called Richard.

Guest Kenneth172

give me a chill pill and ill eat it/ im a braindance producer so im obsessive by nature. not all your post are unnecessary, just some (the one word "internet catchphrase" ones). As far as other people's "unnecessary waffle posted on here", i agree, but for some reason, when it happens in the afx forum, it pisses me off more cuz despite the fact that i now like general banter, i joined for the afx forum. needless to say, when a n00b signs up and immediately starts talking "loud" (and dont ask me to site examples too busy), it tends to get the people that are already established on the forum a bit perturbed.

Pecking order or what? I'll have you know I was one of the very first members of this forum back in the days when Joyrex took the time and trouble to put together an informative Aphex site. So get off your high horse and stop talking 'n00b' every five seconds. Now THAT has got to be YOUR most overused catchphrase. We're all on here for the same thing, which is to discuss the fine work of the master. So give us a break mate with all this n00b malarkey. I've been around for a long time mate, just happen to have a new log-in.

Pecking order or what? I'll have you know I was one of the very first members of this forum back in the days when Joyrex took the time and trouble to put together an informative Aphex site. So get off your high horse and stop talking 'n00b' every five seconds. Now THAT has got to be YOUR most overused catchphrase. We're all on here for the same thing, which is to discuss the fine work of the master. So give us a break mate with all this n00b malarkey. I've been around for a long time mate, just happen to have a new log-in.

i rarely use n00b cuz i was one myself back in the day, just as was everyone else. IN FACT, i tend to be quite nice to newer peeps on the board (unless it's a real head smacker). i dont know man, it was probably that OWNED thing. whatever. im done. hopefully we can still make love later in the vault...

Guest Kenneth172

It's cool mate. I prefer dry bumming to the sounds of Aphex's bitch getting fisted in Gwarek 2. See you in the love dungeon. :angry:

Archived