Boxing Day

Midi Evil Rave 1

Halibut Acid

Fenix Funk 5

Xmd 5a

PW.Steal Bancos Q

1:19:42

Fixed lol

still no crying in yo face? where's yo girlfriend?

otherwise it's WAY better than CL...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caustic

Since we're on the subject...

MY CHOSEN LORDS. *sound effect*

Pissed up in SE1

Grumpy Acid

Midievil Rave 2

Pitcard

Cilonen

I'm Self Employed

W32.Deadcode.A

W32.Mydoom.AU

Boxing Day

Klopjob

In that order.

And this is the part where you moan at me and say that I've missed out several songs that you like.

Guest Caustic

Update.

Pissed up in SE1 - Mellow opener starts you off slow.

Grumpy Acid - Fast lines kick it off and keep you hooked after the slow-paced SE1.

Midievil Rave 2 - Kickin' acid funk gets you groovin'.

Pitcard - Sweeping,bouncy synths that make you feel good.

Cilonen - Solid percussion and morse code synth. Exhilarating.

I'm Self Employed - The bouncy,relaxing track to let you down after Cilonen.

W32.Deadcode.A - Continuing the relaxation of I'm Self Employed with a laidback bassline and sketchy percussion.

W32.Mydoom.AU - Last kick in the arse as get growled at by a wicked evil synth for 6 minutes. Which then fades out into something reminiscent of Fenix 5.

Boxing Day } And these two let you off slowly

Klopjob } refreshing sounds and positive overtones.

In that order.

Also my track reviews sucked. Fnehh. It's better than a one sentence post,atleast.

Guest Kenneth172

just listen to the entire collection from start to finish with each track in the correct order. The start all over again when you've got to the end....

• 8 years later...

Does anyone else listen to the Analord series starting with Analord 10, then Analord 1-11 (skipping Analord 10 after 9 then on to 11 to finish?

I start with Analord 10 since it was released first. Just wondering... :aphexsign:

Nah it's 1-11 for me mate.

Also I think Steppingfilter works quite nicely as an intro/opening track.

Agreed. I always start from the beginning and Steppingfilter is a fantastic opener.

Since Syro I have swerved the Analord series. I thinks its once again time to inject my brain with the Analord Steeped Liquor. It will a fantastic, immersive voyage no doubt.

When you consider something like the Analord series is just floating around on the back burner, just goes to show how lucky we are. I cannot wait.

Didn't buy this when it was released because I couldn't, bought all the digitals from rephlex.com and said to myself to just stick with that. Then I bought every Analord on vinyl last month anyway... No regrets, it's one of the most influential releases in my musical upbringing and contains alltime favos. Monumental. And nostalgic now too.

Have been playing them at complete random although I used to do 1 to 11 binge sessions a lot. Last few Analord listens were mostly Analord 8, 1 and 2 :)

So many deep, subtle tracks here. Not firecrackers but distant glowing embers.

I think I need to get a bag of the magic herb and it would be even better, but I d just pass out ('cause I'm the worlds biggest lightweight with ganja)

Guest Londonskater

I need to make a playlist of just those 2009 digital only tracks. I've never really listened to them that much as I usually go the vinyl route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Love the Analords, started off by getting into Chosen Lords before actually hearing the rest. After a few years, I think my favourites for the most part are 1, 4, 9, 10 & 11 but they all have their own great bits. Overall fav track would be hard to pin down, probably between pwsteal.ldpinch.d and w32.deadcode.a...those "virus" tracks are something else.

Also, I still haven't heard the "bonus" tracks, and being a flaming spicy fanboy I think that's wrong. Need to find them I think!

I had analord 2 for a little bit but sold it long ago.

Had to make my own "Chosen Lords" a few years ago since the official is painfully lacking some choice tunes. Since then, I stopped listening to the other analords. They used to remind me sooo much of 2005. now not as much. Only returned to them very recently and oh man so many melodies i forgot about.

looking back though, Analord 10 is very Tussy.

Love the Analords, started off by getting into Chosen Lords before actually hearing the rest. After a few years, I think my favourites for the most part are 1, 4, 9, 10 & 11 but they all have their own great bits. Overall fav track would be hard to pin down, probably between pwsteal.ldpinch.d and w32.deadcode.a...those "virus" tracks are something else.

Also, I still haven't heard the "bonus" tracks, and being a flaming spicy fanboy I think that's wrong. Need to find them I think!

bonus tracks for the lazy,

bonus tracks for the lazy,

Cheers man, I had forgotten to actually look for them, so my lazy-ass self thanks you. Very tasty so far.

Archived