IGNORED

Bwoon Dub

Josso

I discovered this a while back while playing the track fairly loud. It's about 3:43-3:47 on my mp3's (the track basicly stops apart from a few hi-hat samples). I thought the guy had ripped it with the crossfader slightly over on his mixer because it sounds like an entirely different song in the background but it's the same on the vinyl when I brought it aswell. Is this another song on the Analord series? bear in mind I only have 9 and 10 as promo's that I believe are slightly different. Has anyone else noticed this?

yeah.. i made a thread about this ("the silence of bwoon dub") on old watmm - somebody suggested it was a bleed through from the other side of the vinyl, since it was kind of a thin disc (at least relative to 10)

Sounds like a reasonable explanation but none of the a-sides sound like that... playing it extreme loud earlier... you can hear it in the other slightly quieter parts of the song as well it may be practically the whole way through. Un-released Analord track? Doesn’t sound like any others I've heard.

perhaps that is why he calls it "Bwoon DUB"

and i've noticed this a long while ago, i hear this awesome acid rinsing right at the beginning of the song in the background. One of Richard's tricks i guess eh. Also reminds me abit of a renewed version of "Crappy"

Hehe.. you can hear that mistery track all the time when listening to bwoondub.. just turn the volume up.. it's prolly just a overdub on crappy old tape..hence bwoon 'dub'...

Guest theflame...
Hehe.. you can hear that mistery track all the time when listening to bwoondub.. just turn the volume up.. it's prolly just a overdub on crappy old tape..hence bwoon 'dub'...

thats an intersting thought IEP. Is there any others in the analord series that anyone's noticed?

• 2 years later...
Guest cyphersum

I'm pretty certain what you are hearing in the background of 'Bwoon Dub' is crosstalk from his 4 or 8 track recorder (yes this recording sounds like it was made that long ago) and not from vinyl as suggested.

The first crosstalk part early in the track sounds aggro ala caustic window.

I thought it was weird how RDJ ended one of his posts on the planet-mu forum with like 2 <br>'s and then just "Bwoon Dub".

Guest David R James

I recon u are right here, its just a recording previously on the tape, i ve done this myself. Im not sure about it being dub as overdub, i thought it was called that more because its a kinda 'dub techno' track.

Archived