IGNORED

my first IDM? track

Guest OldSteelOak

Guest OldSteelOak

i be very grateful for any comment because this is my first steps in this genre

TRACK

sorry for my english :cry2:

:excl: Don't cry. I love Polish people even if their english isn't that great. Two of my heros are from Poland. Saint Maximilian Kolbe and the late John Paul the 2nd.

anyway, the song is genuine. I'd listen to it. I'm a big fan of downtempo atmospheric tracks.

edit(my english iisn't great) there to their

Guest OldSteelOak
:excl: Don't cry. I love Polish people even if their english isn't that great. Two of my heros are from Poland. Saint Maximilian Kolbe and the late John Paul the 2nd.

anyway, the song is genuine. I'd listen to it. I'm a big fan of downtempo atmospheric tracks.

edit(my english iisn't great) there to their

thanks that's very nice of you :smiling:

Guest Promo

Yes I agree with Loafeye this was pretty nice, smooth and easy to get into. Started off quite Stereolab like with the notes you were using. I like the notation/sounds you're using; they're very lush. Gets a little repetative and dull in parts and towards the end. I feel you could have really expanded on the endin' in a stronger fashion with the notes you used as it seriously warranted it. Ending was a little weak compared with how it could have gone. I'd say a few more layers wouldn't have gone amis either. Overall very strong sounds/vibe/notation but just needs one or two more layers and little bit more variation to real hit the mark! Strong start though for one of your first efforts.

Anyways not to appear a hipocrit and I know you're a newbie but you have to start to comment on other folks tunes and start to make a general effort with their tunes/threads as its not a free for all here just so you know. Anyways nice first tune. Peace.

Guest yan_g

doesn't sound like a first track. what were you musiquing before? don't like the melodies, too simple for my taste, but productionwise i like it lots (except the voice).

NA ZDROWIE !

yeten bilet na zwa ochemtechotch (LOL sorry have no idea how it spells - supposed to be "one 2.8 ticket" been to gdansk & suwalki, had a great time :)

Guest OldSteelOak

Promo:thanks a lot for a constuctive comment and you are right off course i must start writing some comments for others

yan g: i have made a few chill out tracks before and your polish is very good :grin: na zdrowie ! :wink:

Guest yan_g
Promo:thanks a lot for a constuctive comment and you are right off course i must start writing some comments for others

yan g: i have made a few chill out tracks before and your polish is very good :grin: na zdrowie ! :wink:

cheers

Lomza-Premium.jpg

(the large one's for me)

Guest mushroom

This is extremely good. I'm not sure I'm too comfortable with calling it "electronic music", but it's still very nice.

Guest wasps

[+] yeah, some niceness going on here for sure. nice initial textures and squeeky-clean breaks. some tight touches.

[–] i would cut out the 'computer' voice samples as it dates and cheapens the song over all. a little simple, you could bring in a more diverse range of sounds, maybe a different bass line underneath the key sounds. i wasn't into the snare in the more prominant break.

overall, a very fucking good 'first track'. ,)

Guest Basi Goreng

Nice track.

I agree about the voice samples, they don't really add anything to the song.

Little more variation would be nice.

Some airy textures/synths could open up the track a bit.

Archived