IGNORED

New found tracks...

Snickerfritz

Dude does not sit still! Everytime I bother to go looking, I always find something new...

Also found a never before heard of track called "The Banter Notes" but couldn't find it on YouTube. It exists though...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

If anyone has a YouTube music streaming account, I found a "Luke Vibert" public playlist on there authored by Andy Moore that contains some 620 tracks. Lots of new stuff to me on there.

Still exploring my fairly newly acquired YouTube music streaming service account. The version of Deux Ans de Maia off of the Shadows EP is different than any one I've heard before. Anyone know anything about this? I like the other version better...

1 hour ago, Snickerfritz said:

Still exploring my fairly newly acquired YouTube music streaming service account. The version of Deux Ans de Maia off of the Shadows EP is different than any one I've heard before. Anyone know anything about this? I like the other version better...

Yeah Man Andy Moore channel is fairly comprehensive.  I've noticed on Apple Music as well, the ataride ep has vastly different mixes especially  Sopping City it has scratching galore.

• Like 1