IGNORED

vitamins for old men

I made this recently. Trying to further figure out the 'music' part of music. Probably not all in the right scale or some shit, I dunno, I use a piano roll and weed ears.  

I think I posted this one a year or so ago and even got good feedback here, but I am all into it right now after having negative feelings about it since I made the thing. 

Thanks for listening, if you choose!  

Vitamins - Lovely harmony at around 0:56. Really liking the choir that comes in later on, i'm a sucker for that sound.
I did wonder if the bass frequencies in the track could use a little clean up, but that could just be my headphones, or your intentions to have this thick undercurrent throughout.

Manic - this has a fun vibe. I like the change up at around 3 minutes, creating some contrast and build up. Would like to hear a little more variations like that to make the full wall of sound parts really hit. 

I can hear that you're probably having fun with these, I think that comes across. sweet sweet breakbeats : - )

I have Sennheiser hd650 headphones I got in 2008 or something that I have to mix with most of the time. Some bass ranges are hard to get right (for me) on these. I do have monitors, but I live in split housing and respect my neighbour's right not to hear all this shit. 

Wow that first track is banging, some chunky ass breaks. It's quirky too, the beginning parts give me lurking  Photek vibes but then it gets emotional 🙂