IGNORED

milky✱heart - deathnumbers EP (WIP)

i have recently dealt with the loss of a close friend. it has inspired me to write this EP, which is my 13th.

the first five tracks are in a good condition, but the sixth track is unfinished.

i am ready to publicly reveal the title track of this EP. the following footage is captured from my modded copy of Renoise.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cricketbones said:

I lost my best friend back in October to lymphoma.  It's been a difficult journey of grief and all that goes with it.

sad to hear that. how do you cope? channeling the negative energy into music seems to work for me

42 minutes ago, milkyheart said:

sad to hear that. how do you cope? channeling the negative energy into music seems to work for me

He was the guy I would send all my dozens of track iterations to and usually receive constructive feedback.  It's one of many big holes in my life now that he's missing. 25 years of in-jokes and weird experiences we only shared together.  That's tough to replace, but yes, music and other artistic outlets help.

• Like 1

i'm sorry for your loss. very wise move to channel it into something positive.
This is cool, almost free jazzy in its structure, but with alien sounds. emotional chaos.

Just curious, as a fellow renoise user - how easy is it to replace the font like you did there?