Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

I fixed it; in the CSS for that default template it was using text-transform: small caps and that was causing the mu symbol (µ) to not convert to a high ASCII entity. Funny you mentioned this and then I fixed it without even seeing this thread!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.