IGNORED

Silver Echos

Zephyr_Nova

what can i say.. you know i like everything you put online..

beautiful stuff, not really challenging to listen too (not as intricate of some of your other work) but it really moved me (can't said that of much stuff around here in YLC).. truly lush music..

Thanks --that's what I was going for. I started to go glitch happy part way through the second verse, but I decided to calm it down again and let the melodies carry it, rather than go berserk on the programming as I'm often tempted to do.

I'm not a big fan of the term "electronic music"....

Anyway, this is very good. You obviously put the work in, and it definately translates. The pads are soothing and the beat works really well.

I was waiting for it to open up into something "bigger" toward the 3/4 point. oh well...

nice job.

I'm not a big fan of the term "electronic music"....

Anyway, this is very good. You obviously put the work in, and it definately translates. The pads are soothing and the beat works really well.

I was waiting for it to open up into something "bigger" toward the 3/4 point. oh well...

nice job.

It's an unfortunate term, but I am fond of the genre the term describes. Glad you enjoyed it. I may add to it before it makes its way onto the album.

Archived