IGNORED

new finished track

Guest yanG

Guest yan_g

back to more or less the old title...

it's now finished, you can d/l it from yann-g.net, top of the list, mp3 | ogg vorbis.

any review welcome of course.

I'll talk about the production first: great panning, the sounds are super crisp and it's almost like you can touch them individually but they are all working together in strange new patterns now known to me and the rest of the people listening to it..........

the track itself: the best track I have ever heard from you, it has a very realistic feel to it, not overly happy or sad, just in the middle, touching on melancholy but not exactly there either, tribal, primordial, it sounds reassuring to me, full of hope, I love it!

keep on creating brutha! :omg:

The computer I use for internets is not the same one I use for recording, so the moniters aren't great. But the production sounds pretty sweet through them. Very whimsical, bubbly sounding track. I like it. Perhaps crisp up and compress the percussion more for a really present sound. That's one thing that pops out at me on a lot of my favorite electronic music mixes. The melodies get really nice towards the end. Very original sounding chord changes. I really like it. I'll be sure to check out more of your stuff later.

Archived