IGNORED

cubus new album(s) possibly this month

mcbpete

'ey up. I spent the last 10 minutes working out the best place to put this, and thought that this'd be the least big headded but informative for you lots. So yeah, super apologies for lack of any cubus work since probably last year but both mine and Joe's free time has been virtually non-existant especially for collaboration work (I think we've only met up about 10 days over this last year) and I've landed me a job which means I've got even less free time this summer before I've got to move up to London. ANYWAY (sorry to bore you all), we hope [all fingers crossed] to have two albums out by the end of this month (or start of next month), one which'll be all new tracks and another one which will be a collection of old stuff updated and re-spliced together (long term listeners will know that we aim to have all our track transistions to be as smooth as possible (apart from the mix at one point on Pathogenesis that someone on here fantastically described as a bear shitting in your mouth after you'd drifted off to sleep)).

So yeah, I/we really hope to get this stuff out to you all. I feel a bit guilty for not putting stuff out before but reality has a nasty habit of preventing you from doing what you enjoy.

In the mean time, here's us hard at work in our studio:

Tick Tick Boom

• 3 weeks later...

Archived